Monday, December 16, 2013

Yuki Leaving Mix Speaker's,Inc.

Followers of BurNingBeAT,

On December 9, the members of Mix Speaker's,Inc. each posted a message to the news on their official website.  Yuki has decided to leave the band and move on to another project.  They will be releasing a best album in February.  Their last live will be April 19 at Akasaka Blitz.

As I have primarily been on BurNingBeAT to share MSI's lyrics, I'm shocked and extremely saddened.

7 years.  It has been a great run.

Here's to enjoying the final 4 months.

Midorinjii

4 comments:

Puck said...

*hugs*

These 7 years have been a blast, an awesome MSI era.

Keep your head up high Bangya-Obake!

midorinjii said...

Thanks! In case you hadn't noticed, I've been stalling on posting the lyrics for 'the end'. I don't want it to be the last MSI song I post! I will eventually though... *sighs*

Puck said...

It might not be your last one! MSI will have a summer tour, and it seems they will continue probably with only MIKI as their vocal. Though Im not sure about that, at least they're not quitting :)

*hugs*

midorinjii said...

Thanks for the encouragement! I was at Yuki's last two shows so I heard. They'll be proceeding with their summer tour using a guest vocalist from another band.