Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Junk Story - Mix Speaker's,Inc. [Night Five]

Welcome to the world of Mix Speaker's,Inc.
Character Introduction and Night One
Night Two
Night Three
Night Four


Night Five “New Agent”


“It’s in poor taste to sit back and watch. White Warlock, Black Warlock, don’t just stand around over there, help us!”

“k’. If a mere “Team 13” put our teacher in such a state, she’s not such a hot shot either. White Warlock, should we defeat ‘em right now?”

“You’re right, Black Warlock. Okay, let’s go. ‘Come out, Monsters!!!’” The moment the pair’s hands overlapped, the inside of the mansion was enveloped in a dazzling light, and four monsters appeared with a violent rumble of the ground.

“Who calls Master Fire Kyoncie on TGIF night? It’ll cost you dear.”

“Not being able to go behind the train station on a Friday night sucks. Damn police, just overlook a little traffic lane change! Next time I see them I’ll squish them with my nail bat. Don’t make a fool out of Water Ogre. I’ll beat you up.”

“I am Wind Mummy. I have 40 minions following me. Kuwakakaka. And as for money, I have more than I can count. I’ll ride a taxi for just one kilometer.”

“Drip drip.”

“These guys really ain’t nervous at all, huh.”

Shaking with anger at being looked down upon, F13 flew at the monsters. At that moment flames erupted from Fire Kyoncie’s mouth; the wind that arose from Wind Mummy’s expensively decorated bag amplified the flames and within an instant F13 was burned by the fires of hell.

“You guys aren’t half bad. I don’t see the other one though. I wonder where he hid himself at?” As Skeleton Witch began to look about, Wood Zombie walked toward the darkness with the noise of swaying trees. As he did so a sweet scent filled the air and, as though tempted by that smell, J13 came wavering close. Water Ogre raised his nail bat toward the dazed J13 and, blasted by a water jet, J13 began to melt. “Team 13” raised a scream, turned, and fled up the stairs, tripping over each other as they went.

"They're getting away! Let's finish them right now!!!" As one the company members chased the two up to the third floor attic, but "Team 13" rode a paraglider from the skylight, disappearing into the night sky until they were no more than tiny shadows. They held a precious-looking "box" to one side.

No comments: