Wednesday, February 20, 2008

If - Mix Speaker's,Inc.

If
translation

I feel as though I could walk again in the dream in which you were
Though right now it’s only a fragment Yes It shines quietly Search for tomorrow.

Told of the end before me In the cherry coloured place
So many times piled up I felt as though it was right by my side
I was afraid of stepping out In the cherry coloured place
So many times piled up If you were next to me

I wonder if my distant voice will someday reach you
Send my memories to the sky we looked up to

The heart I want to send is fragile I am flooded over and lost
To the last you who gave me your hand Still I’m praying for a miracle I want to be close

Spring came and you were gone Even still I won’t forget a thing
So don’t erase the true flower we saw that day
It will return you to your smile

My distant voice will someday certainly reach you deeply
So remember the sky we looked up to from here

I feel as though I could walk again in the dream in which you were
Though right now it’s only a fragment Yes It shines quietly
Let’s search for the light, for the dream that no one else has seen
If you want to see with me, the dream that no one else has seen
It shines, it shines. Believe in tomorrow

4 comments:

Sakii. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sakii. said...

lol, I deleted the comment ... can I translate this to spanish and post it to my blog? I will credit you ^^

Essie said...

I would prefer you didn't since it's next to impossible to retain any of the original meaning translating that many times. One time looses enough meaning, a second time would be garbled and confused.

Sakii. said...

Oh~ I see, ok I don't gonna post it, anyway thanks for the translation ^^