Wednesday, September 30, 2009

I GOTTA KICK START NOW - VAMPS


I GOTTA KICK START NOW
romaji

I'm gonna try you out, Just shake & move, Not in a nasty way
I gotta kick start now (yeah yeah yeah) x2
I wanna go  nuke daseba  doko he mo  tunagaru michi (Don't you look back)
My heart by you  uchi nukare  taikutu kette other way
kimi ha brand new & stylish todokanai all of you  demo kanousei he kakeyou
Show me landscapes kimi ga izanau  tunzaku you na  kodou ni nosete
mabusii kurai  hasyagi nagara  Drive me crazy  nuri kaeru no sa ★
There is no time suki dake wo  tumekonde  tobi norou (Don't you look back)
Rolling to you  kakemawari  oituke  kitto a little more
kimi ha black shiny beauty  namerakana sexy line  ue muiteru exhaust pipe
◎ I gotta kick start now
kanjite mitai  Want you to shake shake shake
I gotta kick start now x2

No comments: