Thursday, February 14, 2008

MONSTERS ~ポケットの中にはJUNK STORY~

Members' Twist
Track 1 – Monster Start Instrumental ~ Family ver. ~


This is the final version of the song we’ve done as the opening for lives for a year! Even though it may be said to be our company’s theme ring, this gentle song is, as you know, our introduction song, as well as the song we begin our lives with.

This Family ver. sings of my family, that is to say it is the song of the establishing members of MSI. Firstly, the mother, Eve Phoenix. The second creature is the pet, Pet Tiger. The third is the father, Adam Dragon. The fourth is the omniscient, omnipotent god, grandfather God Turtle. While not in the lyrics, the twins Abel Monster and Cain Monster deliver this song. Five people and one creature. To me, it’s the song of an irreplaceable family.

Mr. X

Track 2 – JUNK STORY

This song as a long history. We perform it at every live, and it’s the song that could be called MSI’s masterpiece.

Yeah! It’s like MSI’s world~

As the one who wrote the lyrics, it’s like monsters reach from here out to the human world, become humans, and little by little hijack the world. (laugh)

The point words are…

Ivy Tunnel (tsuta no toneru) and 66 seconds (roku juu roku byo)☆

MIKI


Track 3 – Innocent World

This song is the last song in this story’s world “Inside of the Pocket JUNK STORY” (Poketto no Naka ni wa JUNK STORY)!? It has that sort of content. We sing about monsters, angels, demons, and humans all wrapped up in a great war. I think it’s like the core song of this album~. It has the same Royal Road flow that MSI has had till now, the bridge has developed into pop like there hasn’t been yet, and I guess it’s okay to betray some of the people who will listen for a good meaning.

How will this great war turn out? After that, what will become of the world…? That is connected to mirai no kimi he (to the future you).

YUKI


Track 4 – My wish[Horror]Xmas

Horror~♪ Merry Christmas♪ This song is very much a Christmas song, isn’t it. I wasn’t really thinking of this type of season or event when I wrote the song, but X’mas matches MSI’s current cute horror-pop theme! So think of it that way♪ Because we’re speaking of Christmas like “Even that!?” Because it’s genuinely a really good song, whenever I listen to it it puts me in a fun mood, so I like it~. I hope everyone else who listens to it becomes happy as well ☆ This is an X’mas present from MSI!♪

YUKI


Track 5 – GO!GO!Bremen

MSI’s first try!! It’s a dance dance song♪ That said, Miki-kun and I don’t dance to that point, but yeah. Regardless, the impact at the lives is amazing! But that’s because we’re dancing without instruments. What kind of dance will MSI do with this style? When I listen to the song, I just want to start dancing~♪ I’m sure you’ll all feel that way too! And, I want you to re~ally look at the lyrics☆ Because we all appear somewhere… Music party♪ Ready! Get better at dancing☆

YUKI


Track 6 – We are HA-CHA-ME-CHA’Z

Just like the title, the theme is absurd (hajamecha)☆ No matter how many times you hear it, I think some discovery like “Eh? This kind of line…!!” will happen.

For the story, we introduce Mr. X, DoDo&PaPa appear, and the monsters from up until now come out or don’t come.

At the live, we join Bangya Ghosts and have a parade ☆

MIKI


Track 7 – Yakusoku no Mori (The Forest of the Covenant)

Yakusoku no Mori, as the middle stage of the album, you have to think of the song as a mellow zone song/ huh? what?

It’s the feeling that that sort of feel will not develop… That the song introduction phrases will become very ambiguous, will not become ambiguous?... Anyway, it’s a song that you don’t know what will happen until the end.

Even for people who’ve known MSI until now it’s new, and I think it’s easy to listen to.

The lyrics’ world view is Miki-kun’s world explosion! If you listen to the song and look at the lyrics with that feeling the view comes out, and I think the melody matches very well.

Now then, how many times did I say “feel”?

keiji


Track 8 – Aoi Monsuka- (Blue Monscar)

I hate deciphering seek-speak.

Track 9 – “MONSTART” Family

Just like the title, this is the song of the beginning of the monster family. Or rather it’s about Mr. X’s family, but yeah. Ah, by the way, my role is the pet, so I’m a bit on the outside of my friends. Ah, but it’s a good song. Lives are also fun, so even though I’m apart from my friends, it’s a song I like. Yup. In the lyrics, think of it as when it says “the red one” (akai me) it’s Aya-kun, and when it says “the blue one” (aoi me) it’s keiji-kun. If they bloom and rise I think it’ll be good. I’m that family’s pet. A pet is part of the family.

S


Track 10 – MONSTIME

As Bangya ghosts know, this song is necessary at MSI lives. It’s thought that there are no Bangya ghost who don’t know MONSTIME. The two vocalists also have guitars and go crazy! There is “Monsturn” (spin round and round) in the intro, and in the bridge jumping and singing and the Bangya Ghosts also go nuts! And keiji and I have a guitar battle, so I want you to listen, okay~ (^人^)

Everyone, listen to MONSTIME and go crazy☆

AYA


Track 11 – Mirai no Kimi he (To The Future You)
Ballad? Pop? No…

It’s all of it!

This song is set up to be the sequel to the lyrics of “Innocent World” which is on this album.
The world is at peace, when you suddenly notice, what are you doing? But you’re existing in the same place.

Story and every-day, even if the people listening replace it with themselves, I’ll be happy as long as the message gets through.

MIKI


*note* "Bangya Ghost" refers to fans.

1 comment:

Mix Arseus,Inc. said...

Sugoi!

I love Mix Speaker's,Inc.

Thanks for your translations!

And Enjoy your CD!!

Satoshi n_n