Wednesday, September 30, 2009

I GOTTA KICK START NOW - VAMPS


I GOTTA KICK START NOW
romaji

☆ I'm gonna try you out, Just shake & move, Not in a nasty way
★ I gotta kick start now (yeah yeah yeah) x2
I wanna go  nuke daseba  doko he mo  tunagaru michi (Don't you look back)
My heart by you  uchi nukare  taikutu kette other way
kimi ha brand new & stylish todokanai all of you  demo kanousei he kakeyou
◎ Show me landscapes kimi ga izanau  tunzaku you na  kodou ni nosete
mabusii kurai  hasyagi nagara  Drive me crazy  nuri kaeru no sa ★
There is no time suki dake wo  tumekonde  tobi norou (Don't you look back)
Rolling to you  kakemawari  oituke  kitto a little more
kimi ha black shiny beauty  namerakana sexy line  ue muiteru exhaust pipe
◎ I gotta kick start now ☆
kanjite mitai  Want you to shake shake shake ◎
I gotta kick start now x2 ★

No comments: